Articles and Research Papers
The Effects of Staff Training on Staff Confidence and Challenging Behaviour in Services for People with Autism Spectrum Disorders.
- McDonnell, A., Sturmey, P. et al. (2008)
The Role of Physiological Arousal in the Management of Challenging Behaviours in Individuals with Autistic Spectrum Disorders
- McDonnell, A., McCreadie, M., Mills, R., Anker, R. & Hayden, J. (2014)
Low Arousal Approaches to Managing Behaviours of Concern
- Andrew McDonnell Roy Deveau (2018)
Coping With Violent Situations in the Caring Environment
- Andrew McDonnell, John McEvoy and R. L. Dearden (1994)
Behaviour Management versus Behaviour Change: A Useful Distinction?
- Andrew McDonnell (2009)
Defusing Violent Situations: Low Arousal Approaches
- Andrew McDonnell (1999)
Staff Training in the Management of Violence and Aggression: 3. Physical Restraint
- Andrew McDonnell, R. L. Dearden and Alan Richens (1991)